Friday, April 16, 2010

My Roomies

It's been eight months since I've been living with Mandie, Rachel and Channah(names changed, but quite obvious if people know who I stay with). Anyway, the point is I don't like staying with two of them already. Initially, when I was looking for roomies to stay with, the first one I decided was Channah. We just chatted a couple of times online and we thought we could stay together. The other two were from the same place and hence we were two-two and decided we stay together. My first thought went wrong. I thought I will get along well with Mandie and very badly with Channah. It ended the other way around. Channah is the least at home because she spends a lot of time and literally stays at her boyfriend's place. Mandie and Rachel get along well because of their common friends. They are into so much gossip especially Rachel. But, Rachel is so much better than Mandie, at least she is not lazy. Mandie is such a couch potato, doesn't do a work extra. Channah is older to me by 3 years, acts kiddish sometimes but sometimes she makes so much sense and shows maturity in her talk. We get along well. She listens to me and takes interest in what I say to her.

Rachel is such a hypocrite. She bitches about how loud Channah is when her boyfriend comes home, but bloody hell, how loud her friends are and that too screaming in the middle of the night and laughing like hyenas. Grrr. Sometimes, I wake up because of their noise. And don't ever get me started on their new friend, Chevonne. Man, that female is so dumb. She has nothing to talk about than other females in college, comment on FB pics and talk about clothes and how sexy everything is. A typical dumb-blondie !!! Somehow, I just can't stand stupid girls. I think they should just shut up if they don't want people to lose opinion on them.

Mandie is way too rude sometimes and sooo lazy. Her clothes lie all over the place. Her socks are found even in the dining room. She doesn't clean anything except for one day when she'll get an enlightenment and clean her wardrobe and everything. I'm surprised how Rachel and Mandie get along with Chevonne.

I really wish I don't have to stay with these people anymore. I don't mind staying with Channah though. I'm honestly happy that Rachel will be leaving to India after this summer. In that case, I think Mandie will be much better.

From cooking for everybody else, we've gone to cooking for ourselves. Initially, I hated the idea but now,much satisfied. I get to eat what I like and much better food.

For all I wish it goes along well without any problems big time. Writing this post just made me vent my anger. Positive !

For now ..... Shanthi !

No comments:

Post a Comment